cesses of making the artwork, using
art terms as learned in the lesson.
Maryanna Rudecki is an art specialist
at Darwin Gilmore Elementary School
in Clear Creek ISD, League City, Texas.
Students use visual structures and
functions of art to communicate
Students will effectively:
• produce mosaics using a variety
of art materials.
• design original artworks.
• identify and create unity in
works of art.
• use shading techniques to show
• demonstrate their ability to use
the color wheel.
• poster board
• regular and fluorescent
• construction paper
• tempera varnish