Enter Blick’s 2008
FCHIF?OG <FI=E JLCHN =IHN?MN
5FBDIFST )FSFj T BO PQQPSUVOJUZ UP JODSFB TF ZPVS BSU CVEHFU BOE HBJO
OBUJPOBM SFDPHOJUJPO GPS ZPVS TUVEFOUT 5IF DPOUFTU JT PGGFSFE JO UISFF HSBEF
EJWJTJPOT 4-6, 7-9, BOE 10-12 " UPUBM PG TUVEFOUT XJMM XJO BSU TVQQMJFT GPS
UIFJS TDIPPMT BOE IBOETPNF XBMOVU NPVOUFE QMBRVFT GPS UIFNTFMWFT XIFO UIFJS
QSJOUT BSF DIPTFO GSPN UIPVTBOET PG FOUSJFT )PNFTDIPPMFST BSF XFMDPNF
CF ZPVS ZFBS
8JO DFSUJGJDBUFT GPS BSU TVQQMJFT
GPS ZPVS DMB TTSPPN
Total Prize Money
FIRST PLACE Grades 10-12, by “Christa”
from Newell-Fonda Community School, Iowa
2 honorable mentions each
Entries must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2008.
1. Each student may submit more than one entry. (But please do not submit more than one entry per
2. Entries will be accepted in any size, matted or unmatted, in any color or colors of ink.
3. Prints must be made from linoleum — Battleship Gray, Golden-Cut, or Wonder-Cut. No wood cuts,
Flexicut, E-Z Cut, Soft-Kut or other types of prints will be accepted.
4. Contest will be judged by an impartial jury of professional artists. Decisions of the judges will be final.
5. Each entry should be submitted with the entry form or a duplicate taped to the back of the print.
(Please, no paper clips.)
6. ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN MARCH 15, 2008.
7. Winners will be notified by mail before April 30, 2008.
8. Prize certificates must be taken in the teacher’s choice of art materials from Blick’s catalog or website
for use in the winner’s art class. Details will be mutually agreed upon by the art teacher or
administrator and Blick.
9. All prints will become the property of Blick upon receipt and will not be returned. (Suggestion: Have
students pull at least two prints of equally good quality — one for us, one for you!)
FIRST PLACE Grades 7-9, by “Katelyn”
from Montville Twp. High School, New Jersey
FIRST PLACE Grades 4-6, by “Liana”
from Harbor Day School, California
ENTRY FORM (PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY)
Every school that enters is elig ible to win
Blick’s 906 Model II etching press in our
Grand Prize Drawing. The winning sch ool will
be notified before April 30, 2008.
All winners will be displayed
online at www.artsonia.com
The largest student art
museum on the web!
=< /<E 4.92@/B? 4 69 #$
% & 1VPX/YVPX P\Z
City, State, Zip______________________________________________________
Mail entries to: ARTSONIA
ATTN: LINOLEUM CONTEST
1350 TRI-STATE PARKWAY STE 106
GURNEE, IL 60031